Cloud Nine Phantom Mattress Benefits
- Firm Comfort
- 155kg Max Weight Per Person
- Posture Support
- Precision engineered Airflow technology
- 2 Year Guarantee & 23 Year Warranty
The Phantom is part of Cloud Nine’s APEX Signature Collection and offers the pinnacle of luxury sleeping.
Dimensions of this bed are 152cm width x 200cm length.
High-Density Virgin Foam Core
The high-density Virgin Foam provides an unmatched cell-support structure and maximum durability for a long-lasting and comfortable mattress that anyone will enjoy. Better posture support is also promoted with this technology.
Precision Engineered Airflow Technology
The foam structure inside the Cloud Nine Apex collection beds has been precisely engineered with airflow channel technology that allows optimal breathability for added temperature regulation.
Key-Hole Structure Design with Hip Support
The intelligently designed airflow channels have been engineered to compress in a way that supports and moulds to the contours of your body and sleeping position providing the ultimate sleeping experience.
Other Notable Benefits of the Cloud Nine Phantom
- Luxuriously soft touch 3D Multi-Quilted Diamond ticking: The soft diamond kitted covers provide the most luxurious feel yet. The Hypersoft 200 allows for maximum breathability and the ultimate sleeping climate. It acts as an effective moisture guard with antibacterial properties to enhance the life of the mattress.
- High-density buoyant Polyurethane foam layers: This top-to-mid layer of foam offers stable spinal support and gives the mattress a gently firm, luxurious feel. Polyurethane foam gives the mattress it’s iconic comfort.
- Hygienic and Non-Toxic: The foam used in every Cloud Nine Phantom mattress is made to be completely stable, non-toxic and hygienic.
- 25 Year Service Warranty: The first two and a half years qualify for guarantee and the remainder of this period is covered by a factory-service warranty