100-night comfort exchange guarantee
hassle free returns
GIVE YOUR BODY SOME TIME TO ADJUST
At Beds Online we offer a 100-Night Comfort Exchange, but there are certain conditions we ask you to accept.
Our sales consultants are extremely proficient in assisting you with selecting the most suitable mattress for your specific requirement, however, you might still find that the mattress you receive does not offer you the support and comfort that you need. We do ask that you spend a minimum of 30 nights on your new mattress, as it will take time for your body to adjust to the new, more supportive mattress. Initial aches and pains are very common when replacing your old and worn-out mattress.
peace of mind when you shop online
- The mattress should be slept on/used for a minimum period of 30 nights.
- No Refunds will be processed – This is an exchange policy only.
- A new mattress protector MUST be purchased with your mattress. Without the purchase of a mattress protector, you will not qualify for the Exchange. If there is no mattress protector on the invoice, we will not exchange your mattress.
- The exchange will be for another mattress that is equal to, or higher in price. You will be liable to pay the difference in price should the new mattress be more expensive
- If you choose a lower-priced model the difference in price is non-refundable. You may however use the remaining credit to purchase additional accessories.
- Only the mattress will qualify for the exchange – no bases will form part of this transaction.
- We have the right to request images of the product before approving the exchange.
- The comfort trial is valid for one exchange per customer only.
- This policy is not valid for special sizes, warranty exchanges or any other custom mattresses.
- Should you make use of the 100-Night Trial, you will be liable for collection and delivery costs.
- A processing fee of R1000 will apply to all comfort exchanges.
- Unused products, sealed in their original package could qualify for a full refund under the refunds policy.