delivery throughout south africa
Delivery Lead Times
Most of our products are ordered directly from our suppliers per order.
Bed Sets and Mattresses will be approximately 5 – 14 working days – depending on which supplier we order from. Furniture products could be up to 6 weeks as they are custom made per order.
If you would like to check the lead time on a specific product before placing your order, please feel free to contact us.
Delivery Fees - Central Regions
A standard delivery fee of R329 will apply to major hub areas such as Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and their near surroundings. If there are limitations on delivery and surcharges to any of these areas, it will be stated in the product description.
The standard fee of R329 will be added to your card upon checkout.
Delivery Fees - Outlying Areas
Outlying areas may attract a surcharge delivery fee, depending on the destination, product and quantity. This surcharge will be communicated once your order has been placed. Alternatively you can enquire before completing your purchase by contacting us via our online chat for a delivery fee quote.
A standard fee of R190 will apply to major bub areas such as Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, and their near surroundings. Smaller items include pillows, linen, bed wraps, etc.
The standard fee will automatically be added to your cart upon checkout and any additional surcharges for other regions will be communicated after you have placed your order. Alternatively you can enquiry about the surcharge before placing your order by chatting to us via our online chat.
Deliveries on Public holidays will be considered by arrangement with your Sales Consultant and depends on the availability of our transporter and where you are situated. After hours delivery can be arranged with your Sales Consultant.
Keep in mind
- Deliveries are out of our immediate control as we use outsourced contractors, which can have an impact on delivery dates and times as they schedule their own routes and delivery times.
- We cannot commit to an estimated timeframe as the transport company may get delayed as a result of road accidents, traffic, road works, etc.
- The transporter will be in direct contact with you prior to the delivery.
- After receipt of your order, a sales consultant will keep you up to date with regards to lead times, etc.
Delivery Operation Hours
- Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 18:00
- Saturday: 09:00 – 13:00 (Main Centres)
- Sunday: By special arrangement
- Public Holidays & After Hours: By special arrangement